Guide for Starting a Writing Circle
1) Go to our Facebook community page and start a post. State that you want to form a writing circle. Be specific about what your goals are: the genre, how often you’d like to meet, your time zone, etc.
2) When you have 4 or 5 potential circle-mates, take your conversation offline, to Messenger, email, etc.
3) Choose one writer as the group leader. That writer contacts Darius at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get the code/key to a Google Classroom.
4) Once you’re all in the Google Classroom together, you’re ready to make a schedule, set parameters, and share your work.
5) If you encounter any problems or need advice, email Darius.